Tuesday, July 21, 2009

& the promises they hold

I just got up and weighed: two more pounds! that's 5 1/2 pounds in 6 days :D I'm so excited and it makes me want to work even harder and workout more.

Just did my workout video. I feel so tough! haha jk.

So I think my nephew has a real problem. I knew he hadn't eaten even though I told him to so I called him and asked him about it. He looked me in the eye and lied about it repetitively and was even calling one of his friends over to lie for him. Finally I tricked him into telling me the truth-he hadn't eaten. Grrrr. This is NOT a good sign!

Oh well.
Leave me comment telling me how you are? Thanks :D

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. :) Working out on a regular schedule can be so difficult. You must find something to keep yourself motivated. I hope you meet your goal.
    It is so nice out today, I really feel as though I should do something outside. :D
    I have so many things to do inside today though, I will just have to take some time out of my day to do something for myself.
    How is your day looking so far?

    ReplyDelete